these are pure bliss. they are a perfect little summer appetizer.
i’ll just let the pictures convince you.
(i’m currently traveling through the usa, so make sure you follow me on instagram to see all the places i’m visiting and the food i’m eating)
what you’ll need:
– 1 zucchini
– 1 ripe avocado
– 1/2 red paprika
– a small can of tuna
– 1 carrot (optional)
– salt & pepper
– juice of 1/2 a lemon
– 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
– cut the zucchini in stripes with a peeler and the paprika into thick stripes
– mix the avocado in the food processor or with a handheld mixer, add the salt&pepper as desired, the lemon juice and the balsamic vinegar, and give it another stir.
– fry the zucchini stripes on a teaspoon of oil for about half a minute
– spread some avocado paste on the zucchini stripes, add a piece of paprika and some tuna
– roll together :)
– if you would like to make the rolls with the carrot bows, cut the carrot with a spiralizer. the trick is to take a longer piece and make the overlap, then put it around the roll and tighten. you can remove the long parts afterwards.
enjoy these fancy little bits ;)