but whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this quiche is up for it all! aaaand it’s gluten free! what more could you ask for?
what you’ll need:
– 220g buckwheat flour
– 5 eggs
– 100g baby spinach
– 75g feta cheese
– 50g cherry tomatoes
– some butter or coconut oil
– preheat the oven to 180C
– in a bowl mix the buckwheat flour with 2 eggs, 2 tsp of salt, 4 tbsp of coconut oil or butter and some water. knead until firm dough forms. i added some dried thyme to the dough just to spice it up a bit ;)
– grease or lay a pie baking tray with baking paper and spread the dough equally lifting it up at the corners to form a crust. grease the crust with some butter or coconut oil.
– put the dough in the oven for about 10 minutes.
– in a separate bowl mix 3 eggs with the chopped up spinach, feta cheese and cherry tomatoes and season to your liking.
– take the dough out of the oven and pour the egg mixture in the form.
– bake for another 20-25mins (this depends on your oven – bake until the egg mixture is firm)