lately everybody has been talking about stuffed champignons. and i have never tried them. so i had to give in to the hype. and i was not sorry i did!
here is what i did to them ;)
what you’ll need:
– 12 larger champignons
– 1 zucchini
– 125g mozzarella
– 50g sun dried tomatoes
– handful of fresh basil leaves
– 30g pine nuts
1. preheat the oven to 180C
2. wash the champignons and scoop some of the insides with a spoon to make place for the stuffing. but be careful, they are very fragile. then lay them on a sheet of baking paper.
3. cut the zucchini into small pieces and give it a quick stir in the pan.
4. cut up mozzarella, dried tomatoes and basil leaves into small pieces and mix in a bowl with fried zucchini and pine nuts. season with spices of your choice.
5. fill the champignons with the mix.
6. drizzle some olive oil over them
7. bake for about 20mins